Scott A. Talks With Drew
- Full Name Scott A
- Age 36
- Location Baltimore Md
- Occupation plumber
- Highest Education trade school
- Family 3 kids only see in summer and Christmas breaks
- Short Term Fitness Goals: lose diabetes
- Long Term Fitness Goals :keep away diabetes
- Who Inspires You and Why? Eddy at my gym he is one of 12 kids and 11 of his brothers and sisters have diabetes. Eddy worked out for 30 years and is the only one that does not have it.
- Favorite Healthy Meal egg white, oats pancakes
- Favorite Cheat Meal pasta
- Favorite Exercise dumbbell press
- Bench Press 1 Rep Max 215
- Current Weight 221lbs 15% body fat
- Previous Weight 225lbs 27%body fat
- Target Weight none just want to eliminate my diabetes.
I train with sets 15, 12, 10
Ct Fletcher is someone that inspires me. With Dana Bailey working her ass off to win miss Olympia try to immolate the dedication she has for her fitness.
Cardio everyday prefer cycling but does not burn enough calories.Run on Treadmill or stair climber burns a lot of calories faster.
Find myself listing to everything. Can say listen to anything I can sing along.
It’s allot harder to talk about getting started than it is to just get started and see results fast. Than You become addicted and is not a diet any more it’s a lifestyle! !
Keep diabetes behind me start losing the visceral fat (beer belly) and start looking for my muscle to develop.
- Jerry, the Diabetic Bear (lettertoadiabetic.wordpress.com)
- The Bright Side of Metabolic Syndrome! (jailmedicine.com)
- The Calorie Counter: How To Count Calories (weight-loss-tips-and-secrets.com)
- Diabetes 2 diet (tannitia44.wordpress.com)
- Week 49: The Blood Sugar Solution (adverbsocial.wordpress.com)
- PODCAST: Losing Weight with Type 1 Diabetes (diabetesdaily.com)
- CT Fletcher Demonstrates T-Curls, a Bicep Exercise From “Arms My Magnificent Obsession” EBook (elementulhuliganic.wordpress.com)
- Women’s Squat Day with CT Fletcher: ITS STILL HER MUTHA FUCKIN SET!!! (elementulhuliganic.wordpress.com)